2. Information We Collect
3. Our Use of Your Information
4. Our Disclosure to Third Parties
5. Disclosure you Make to Third Parties
6. Permission to Publish Materials on Website
7. How we Protect your Information
8. Links to Other Websites
9. Lost or Stolen Information
10. Important Notices to Non-U.S. Residents
11. We May Transfer Personal Information to Other Countries
12. Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
14. How to Contact us
15. Term of Use
If you are a minor, you can use this service only in conjunction with / with the consent and under the supervision of your parents or legal guardians. If you are a minor, please do not submit any personal information to this website. IF YOU ARE 13 YEARS OR YOUNGER, PLEASE DO NOT USE WWW.IAMTIMCOREY.COM OR ANY OF ITS SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE AT ANY TIME. DevForge does not sell products or services for purchase by children, and will not collect or post information from a child under the age of 13 without the involvement of a parent or guardian. DevForge does not knowingly use personally identifying information collected from children for marketing or promotional purposes, and does not disclose such information to any third party for any purpose whatsoever.
2. Information We Collect.
(b) Personal Information. We only receive or collect information that identifies you personally if you choose to provide such personally identifiable information to us via email or other means. When you sign up for our mailing list, register for a service, or purchase a product, you will be required to provide us with personal information about yourself (collectively, the “Personal Information”). Such Personal Information may include your name, email address, and zip code. We do not collect any Personal Information from you when you use the website unless you provide us with the Personal Information voluntarily.
(e) Geolocational Information. Certain features and functionalities of our third-party payment vendors are based on your location. In order to provide these features and functionalities while you are using the website, our third-party payment vendors automatically collect geolocational information from your computer or wireless carrier and/or certain third-party service providers (collectively, “Geolocational Information”).
(g) Your Registration Information. To fully use our services, you will need to register using our online registration form, where you will be required to provide us with your username and password.
(h) Your Posts. If you choose to post messages in our forum, we will collect such information about you as you may choose to disclose pursuant to your activities on the Site.
(i) Your Correspondence. If you send us e-mails, letters or other personal correspondence, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
3. Our Use of Your Information.
(a) Promotional Use. We use your email to enhance our marketing and promotional efforts, and to improve our content and services. We may also use your email to deliver to you advertisements, new services and promotions, and other information to you that is targeted to your interests. You can avoid receiving some of this information by changing your options on your account status page. You will have the ability to not receive such advertisements, promotions, notices, and information by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any promotional or advertisement email.
(b) Administrative Notices, etc. We use your e-mail address to contact you regarding administrative notices, new product offerings, and communications relevant to your use of the Site. If you do not wish to receive these communications, you may have the ability to opt out of receiving these notices on your account status page.
(c) Dispute Resolution. We use information in the file we maintain about you, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the Site, to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, and enforce our User Agreement.
(d) Business Sale, Business Purchase, Merger, Reorganization, or Acquisition. As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, merger, acquisition, dissolution, or similar event, the information may be part of the transferred assets.
4. Our Disclosure to Third Parties. We use practices that are consistent with standards in our industry to protect your privacy. We cannot, however, promise that your personally identifiable information or private communications will remain private. For example, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications on our Website. We do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. The following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed.
(a) Law Enforcement. We may disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us to legal liability.
(b) www.iamtimcorey.com Site. On the Forum, you are identified by your User ID. Unless you select a unique User ID, our system automatically sets your User ID as part of your e-mail address. In this situation, where you are identified on the Site by your User ID, you disclose your partial e-mail address to other users and third parties. As a result, other users and third parties might send you unsolicited e-mail and be able to personally identify all of your activities on the Site. Although our pages are coded with robot exclusion headers, others may attempt to automatically collect your e-mail address from our Site. Even if your User ID is not part of your e-mail address, your User ID can be used to identify you and your activities throughout the Site. Other people can see your activities on the Site, including any of your comments and postings on the Site, and so on.
(c) Third Party Suppliers. We may use third party suppliers to assist us in providing the services available on an outside website. Whenever a third party supplier desires to collect information about you, you will be notified of the involvement of the third party supplier, and you will never be required to disclose any information to the third party supplier. We impose contractual restrictions on the use by our third party suppliers of information concerning you, and we do not permit third party suppliers to sell your information to other third parties.
(d) Use Limited to Site-Related Communications. Because of the nature of the services offered on www.iamtimcorey.com, www.iamtimcorey.com allows you to access other users' contact information. You may use such information only for www.iamtimcorey.com -related communications. www.iamtimcorey.com -related communication expressly excludes unsolicited commercial messages. In all cases, you must give users an opportunity to remove themselves from your database and a chance to review what information you have collected about them. In addition, under no circumstances can you disclose personally identifiable information about another user to any third party without our consent and the consent of such other user after adequate disclosure by you to such other user. Note that law enforcement personnel, VeRO program participants, and other rights holders are given different rights with respect to information they access.
(e) No Spam. www.iamtimcorey.com and our users do not tolerate spam. Therefore, without limiting the foregoing, you are not licensed to add a www.iamtimcorey.com user to your mail list (e-mail or physical mail) without their express consent after adequate disclosure.
6. How We Protect Your Information. We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases or the databases of the third parties with which we may share such Information, nor can we guarantee that the Information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to us may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
7. Links to Other Websites. A DevForge website may contain links to other websites. DevForge is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those other websites.
8. Lost or Stolen Information. If a customer's password is lost or stolen, the customer should promptly notify DevForge in order to enable DevForge to cancel the lost or stolen information and to update its records with a changed password.
9. Important Notices to Non-U.S. Residents. The website is operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that your Information, including your Personal Information, may be transferred to, processed, maintained, and used on computers, servers, and systems located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside the United States and choose to use the website, you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to such transfer, processing, and use in the United States and elsewhere.
10. We May Transfer Personal Information to Other Countries. Some or all of the Personal Information we collect may be stored or processed in jurisdictions outside of the United States. As a result, this information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts or law enforcement jurisdictions according to laws of those jurisdictions.
11. Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information. You have a right to access your personal information and to request a correction to it if you believe it is inaccurate. If you have submitted personal information and would like to have access to it, or if you would like to have it corrected, please contact us using the contact information provided below under How to Contact us. We may require you to verify your identity before allowing you to access your personal information.