For the full list of free resources provided by Tim, please visit the Resources page on our website.
This article focuses on the training Tim provides on YouTube.
We have put hundreds of free videos on YouTube because we are deeply committed to helping everyone learn, not just those who can pay. Paid courses fund the free training that we create. To be clear, most of Tim's paid courses available at iamtimcorey.com cannot be found on YouTube.
Links to Tim's Free Content
- The Path to C# in 2024 - Learning C# is much easier if you know the steps to get to your destination.
- Start Here - Where do I begin? How do I get started to learn skills like C#, Web, Git, and more?
- Tim's YouTube Channel - Almost 400 video training sessions are available right now*
- Blog - Check out all of Tim's informative Blog postings in one place
- 10 Minute Training - Tim's entire playlist of short and concise free training videos
- Dev Questions - You (or someone like you) asked, and Tim replied
Popular DevQuestions Topics
- What Is A Full Stack Developer? - Multi-topic playlist covering Full Stack, Frontend, and Backend developers
- Getting Started with C# - Want to learn C# from the beginning? This is for you!
- Deploying Applications in C#
- C# User Interfaces
- C# Data Access
- Advanced Topics in C#
- Blazor File Upload Mini Course
- Deploying Blazor Mini Course - .NET 7.0
- C# Related Technologies
- Design Patterns and Principles
- WPF videos
Free Full Training Courses
- Suggestion Site App
- TimCo Retail Manager Course
- C# Application from Start to Finish: Tournament Tracker Course
Searching for specific Topics
(*) -View Tim's YouTube channel for all his great videos and playlists. Use the channel search option just under the subscribe button to find the topics you need.
When you are ready, be sure to check out Tim's paid courses; they are available for purchase at IAmTimCorey.